Audrain County Road District #1: Road Maintenance Worker
Duties related to the maintenance of the county’s gravel roads and facilities.
- Must have Class A CDL w/ air brakes license, high school diploma or GED, knowledge of and experience with operating and maintaining heavy equipment.
- Job requires physical stamina and endurance.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Benefits include salary, health insurance, life insurance, HSA, retirement plans.
- Applications and complete job descriptions are available in the Audrain County Clerk’s office in the Audrain County Courthouse, 101 N. Jefferson St., Mexico, MO 65265.
Audrain County Employment Application (PDF Download)